BENEFITS OF YOGA
Practicing yoga brings about many health benefits. Unlike exercise, Asanas (yoga poses) are practiced together with breathing and mindfulness.
SOME OF THE POTENTIAL HEALTH BENEFITS OF YOGA INCLUDE:
- Stress reduction A number of studies have shown that yoga can help reduce stress and anxiety. It can also enhance your mood and overall sense of well-being.
- Improved fitness. Practicing yoga can lead to improved balance, flexibility, range of motion and strength. And this means you’re less likely to injure yourself in other physical endeavors or in your daily activities.
- Management of chronic conditions. Yoga can help reduce risk factors for chronic diseases, such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Yoga might also help alleviate chronic conditions, such as depression, pain, anxiety and insomnia.
MORE BENEFITS OF YOGA CAN ALSO BE EXPLORED:
- Yoga for Arthritis
- Yoga for Asthma
- Yoga for Back Pain, Stiff Neck & Shoulder
- Yoga and Beauty
- Yoga for Kids
- Yoga for Seniors
- Yoga for Pregnancy
- Yoga for Depression
- Yoga for Diabetics
- Yoga and Digestion
- Yoga for Headaches
- Yoga for Infertility
- Yoga for Insomnia
- Yoga for Weight Loss
- Yoga for Scoliosis
- Yoga for Stress Reduction & Mental Health