TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOGA INSTRUCTORS
To register as an instructor with Yoga Guru, you must be:
- Residing in Singapore
- 21 years old and above
- Registered with the Yoga Alliance
Documents & Others Required
- Copy of Identity Card: Pink / Blue
- Copy of Employment Pass / Dependant Pass
- Testimonial from students (if any)
- Certificates and other relevant documents
Assignments will be allocated and forwarded to you through email, SMS or phone call. If you wish to accept the assignment, you can reply to our email, SMS or contact us on the phone and we will let you know if the assignments are still available. If the assignment is still available, you are required to confirm your acceptance of the assignment by signing the “Confirmation of Acceptance of Assignment” form. Please note that once you have accepted our assignment, you are required to complete the whole assignment at the location, on the date / time allocated.
However, Infinite Yoga & Health Pte Ltd & Yoga Guru and their customers reserve the right to terminate the assignment of the instructor without reason should we deem there is a mismatch between the instructor and clients / students and no explanation might be given.
Infinite Yoga & Health Pte Ltd & Yoga Guru’s clients / students might feedback and complain to us and the instructor might be asked to provide explanation should we deem it to be necessary. Lessor or no assignment will be given to instructors with many complaints.
Instructors are to abide strictly to the following:
- Be punctual (arrive minimum 5-10 minutes before the assignment time)
The amount payable to the instructor will be deducted:
- If the instructor is late, 50% of the fee of the lesson will be deducted
- If the instructor is late for more than 30 minutes, he / she will need to provide 1 free make-up lesson.
- If the instructor fails to turn up for the assignment without obtaining the approval from Infinite Yoga & Health Pte Ltd or Yoga Guru, he / she will need to provide 2 free make-up lesson or be asked to compensate S$200 for every hour of being absent without approval.
- Prepare and plan before the lessons or assignments.
- Cancellation or postpone of lessons or assignments should be made no less than 48 hours from the date / time of lesson. If the reason of the cancellation or postpone is due to sickness, a medical certificate must be presented. No cancellation or postponement of lessons or assignments without approval from Infinite Yoga & Health Pte Ltd or Yoga Guru. Instructors who are absent for assignments or workshop without approval will have to compensate SGD200 to Infinite Yoga & Health Pte Ltd for every hour of being absent without approval and might be immediately terminated.
- For short term assignments (1 month or less), we will either transfer the payment into your bank account or cash available for collection within 7 working days after completion of the assignment.
- For long term assignments (more than 1 month), we will either transfer the payment into your bank account or cash available for collection on a monthly basis 7 days after the end of each month.
- The fees paid to the Instructor will be subject to CPF deductions where applicable.
The instructor should not attempt to by-pass Infinite Yoga & Health Pte Ltd & Yoga Guru and be engaged directly by their clients or students. All subsequent projects / assignment from the clients / company or any of the participants belong to Infinite Yoga & Health Pte Ltd & Yoga Guru Infinite Yoga & Health Pte Ltd & Yoga Guru will then work with the instructor to organize the assignment / activity.
We had encounter cases where unscrupulous instructors attempt to by-pass us and be engaged directly by their clients or students. Such acts will not be condoned and the Instructor will be held liable in compensating the losses (which might include cost of hiring of private investigators) and inconvenience caused to Infinite Yoga & Health Pte Ltd & Yoga Guru. Such instructors will also be terminated by Infinite Yoga & Health Pte Ltd & Yoga Guru with immediate effect.
Please confirm your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to us the duplicate copy of this Letter within three (3) days from the date of this Letter.